Dr Terrence Tan received the Distinguished Award during the Cities of Love Awards (COLA) 2017. Article featured on 联合早报 22nd January 2018. Video can be found here
More about COLA from the organiser:
“…COLA aims to recognise the ground-up efforts amongst unsung heroes, enterprising individuals and corporates, in protecting and environment and to galvanise others to be part of the movement. Award submissions were assessed by a jury panel comprising corporate leaders and advisors from the arenas of business and sustainability…”
The 6 Distinguished Award Winners are:
• Dr Tan Chun Liang – Urban Greenery Workshops for Primary and Secondary Schools in Singapore
• Temasek Polytechnic, School of Applied Science – Decoding & Preserving Singapore’s Hawker Classic Dishes
• Sport Singapore – ActiveSG, A National Movement for Living Better through Sport.
• Mariam Mathew – Sungei Ulu Pandan Learning Trail
• Singapore Management University – SMU Grow initiates community bonding and sustainability practices.
• Siow Chin Yee, Ellie Yee, Bryan Lim, Koh Deng Yang, Toh Sing Ru – Back to School
For more information about Cities of Love Award’s winners, please visit http://www.inception.city